Close up Competition Rules
Each contestant will have ten minutes to perform. When they reach ten minutes a bell will ring and they will have to finish the routine they are doing.
- Points are awarded for entertainment, magical content and presentation.
- There are three awards - the judges' choice, the members' choice and the third will be for originality (which may or may not be given).
- Each member will place their top two in their favourite order. The points will be added up with one point for each second placing and two points for each first placing.
- The judges will be marking out of ten for each category.
- The winner of the judges' award will be asked to judge the following year.